SENIOR SOFTWARE DESIGNER
Nobleo is a technical consultancy firm, with a great deal of experience.
For our clients, it is a guarantee that we will place our best talents at their disposal to provide them with advice, knowledge or additional capability. The expertise of our talents optimally dovetails our clients’ technical work environment and/or projects. Nobleo not only meets its clients’ expectations, but also endeavours to exceed them.
Talent entails responsibility means making the most of the talents you were born with. Nobleo enables its employees to continue to develop their knowledge and experience. In this respect, they receive personal and technical coaching from Nobleo to utilise their talents to the maximum.
Our talents realise that to stay at the top, they can never stop learning. Our talents think ahead – about their personal development and about making our clients’ work environments and/or projects successful. This makes Nobleo the ideal expertise partner.
You develop high end software for vision applications in the high tech domain, for instance, agriculture, healthcare, automotive or semicon. You are involved in the entire development process from requirements to implementation.
Depending on the type and size of the project you will focus on the following activities:
- Define and architecture, technical design and implementation
(define) tests based upon the specification and technical design.
- Integrate with different software modules.
- Write documentation.
- Base for sucess.
- Strong understanding of Machine learning and Computer vision algorithms and applications, such as CNN/deep learning, and their optimizations for efficient implementation on embedded systems.
- Expert in algorithm modifications and optimizations for efficient processing including fixed point conversion, exploiting parallelism, balancing data transfer and computation.
- Expert in use of Machine learning and computer vision frameworks and libraries such as Caffe, Torch, Tensorflow, OpenCV, etc.
- Strong C/C++/C# programming skills, preferably in an embedded environment.
- Ability to work individually or with a team of engineers to develop innovative machine learning and computer vision applications and showcasing them on real-time platforms
What you may expect from us
Our clients make state-of-the-art products with high impact on man, society and economy. You stand on the base of newest developments, which means you as a professional should have a broad knowledge and keep focused on developing your expertise.
Nobleo provides a surrounding where education and development of your talent are part of our core values. Through technical and personal coaching Nobleo focusses on developing all professional skills to enable personal and professional growth. Nobleo has a fair and open company culture where you receive responsibilities and freedom which enables you to set and achieve personal goals.
- Excellent salary
- Great secondary working conditions
- Intensive individual coaching