MEDIOR MECHANICAL DESIGNER
As a medior mechanical designer at Nobleo, you translate the wishes of our customers into technical solutions. You design and develop the mechanical architecture and layout, frames of machines, and mechanical subsystems / components. You cooperate with colleagues from other disciplines like control engineering and electronics. You report to the project leader.
You are responsible for:
- Implement of the project plan in consultation with the project leader.
- Independent execution of the mechanical design activities from concept to documentation.
- Creation of technical specifications.
- Creation of main and detailed design in Solidworks or Unigrahics (Pro/E, CATIA, Autocad 3D).
- Execution of calculations for (parts of) the design in Matlab or Ansys.
- Teaming up with supply chain partners and taking care in a proactive way that your design can be manufactured according quality, cost and leadtime requirements.
- Creation of projectdocumentation conform machine guidelines.
- You are a BSc or MSc with 1 – 4 years of working experience.
- You have theoretical and practical experience of mechanical design, preferably in high tech systems.
- Also candidates with multiple years of experience in mechanical design for automotive or for production facilities (factories, offshore) are invited to apply.
- It is a preference if you have interest or basic knowledge about adjacent fields in mechatronics such as control engineering and electronics.
- Able to think at system/conceptual level, but you also work hands-on
- Analytical skills
- Passion for technology
- Ambitious, proactive and result-oriented
- Flexibility w.r.t. the nature of your assignment and our variety of customers
Location: Multiple locations