JUNIOR MECHANICAL DESIGNER
Following customer demand we are expanding our competence base and have multiple open positions for Junior Mechanical Designers.
As a junior mechanical designer at Nobleo, you help to translate the wishes of our customers into technical solutions. Under guidance of a senior mechanical designer you design and develop the mechanical architecture and layout, frames of machines, mechanical and subsystems. You report to the senior mechanical designer.
You have shared responsibility for:
- Creation of the project plan in consultation with the senior mechanical designer
- Supporting the execution of the mechanical design activities from concept to documentation
- Help with the creation of technical specifications and performing concept studies
- Creation of main and detailed design in SolidWorks or Unigrahics (Pro/E, CATIA, Autocad 3D)
- Execution of calculations for (parts of) the design in Matlab or Ansys
- Teaming up with supply chain partners and taking care in a proactive way that your design can be manufactured according quality, cost and leadtime requirements
- Creating product documentation according to applicable machine directive
- You are a BSc or MSc and you at least have theoretical knowledge of mechanical design.
- Also candidates with some years of experience in mechanical design for automotive or for production facilities (factories, offshore) are invited to apply
- It is a preference if you have interest or basic knowledge about adjacent fields in mechatronics such as control engineering and electronics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Able to think at system/conceptual level, but you also work hands-on
- Analytical skills
- Passion for technology
- Ambitious , proactive and result-oriented
Location: Multiple locations