MAIN MECHANICAL DESIGNER
As a main mechanical designer, you translate the wishes of our customers into technical solutions. You design and develop complete constructions, machines and subsystems. You functionally manage and assist project staff.
You are responsible for:
- Independent execution of the technical execution of our projects;
- Performing preliminary studies, feasibility studies and drafting of the technical specifications;
- Working out, possibly in consultation with the project leader, of calculations, project plans and planning;
- The drafting of draft designs and the development of these into final designs and drawings, and subsequently assist you in the realization of working machines (high tech) or in the realization of prototypes;
- Exercising substantive and commercial contacts with external parties such as clients, suppliers and partners;
- Introducing the final designs at the clients. Creating systems and designs.
Of these responsibilities, of course, you have ample powers. Within the stipulated terms and conditions you get you have the freedom to fully fulfill these responsibilities.
You have a degree at HTS level (mechanical engineering) and some years (5-7) demonstrated experience in mechatronics or fine mechanics.
- You are analytically strong, initiative-rich and are able set up a solution-oriented approach.
- You are excited and open to the ideas of others.
- In a proactive way, you will be able to translate the customer’s needs into concrete solutions and services.
- You are representative and a fully-fledged partner for our customers.